To our Valued AMA Community:
The health and safety of our customers, staff and visitors at all AMA conference and training centers is our highest priority. Please be advised we are taking every precaution to help ensure your well-being during these difficult times.
Also be aware that AMA offers a variety of flexible training options that not only fit your learning preferences but make it easy to keep your competitive edge during any challenging situation. Options include:
- Live Online Courses—Experience our most popular instructor-led seminars from the comfort of your home or office.
- Classroom Courses—Build essential skills in our small-size, instructor-led classes. Average class size is only 8-12 people in large, clean and comfortable classrooms with special sanitary precautions.
- Remote Access—If you’re unable or unwilling to travel, you can remotely access and participate in our live classroom courses. Please call Customer Service at 800.262.9699 if you’re interested in this option and ask for details.
- OnDemand—Tap into first-rate online training 24/7 with AMA OnDemand courses, plus a wide range of webinars that make learning quick, easy and convenient.
- At Your Company Location—For team training, AMA can come to you and deliver any of our programs onsite. Your colleagues can participate in person or through remote access.
Be assured that AMA and its staff have been proactively and regularly taking measures to help maintain a safe and healthy environment for everyone in our centers.
We have also been working with our property management teams to increase nightly sanitizing procedures in our classrooms, and we provide alcohol-based hand sanitizers throughout our centers.
Questions? Please call us at 800.262.9699.
Your Friends at AMA