Application Fee: $50.00 non-refundable
There are multiple pathways to eligibility, each of which is based on education and professional experience:
||High school diploma
||Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
||Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
||4-year degree (or more)
||Minimum of 1 year of professional experience
Examples of professional experience include:
- serving as an active contributing team member
- serving as a team lead
- having responsibility for organizing other team members
- driving and motivating team members
- acting as an influencer or “go to” person without title authority
- managing one or multiple direct reports with or without title authority
- possessing functional or technical expertise
Years of professional experience need not be contiguous.
Once you meet eligibility requirements, you may apply for the certification here. In order to complete your application, you will need to answer all questions, submit required documentation and pay the $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
The following documents are required to complete your application:
- Your most recent high school diploma or college transcript
- A completed employment verification form from every job listed in the experience section
- A completed supervisor form
Once an application has been started, it will remain open until it is submitted. Applications that are incomplete and that have been inactive for 6 months will be closed.
Submitted applications will be reviewed after the non-refundable application fee is received.
Once an application is submitted, the application will be reviewed for accuracy and completeness. Results of the review will be sent to the applicant within 10 days of the applications submission.