Organizations want to hire and promote managers who will help improve their talent acquisition ROI. Hiring and promoting managers with the AMA Certified Professional in Management™ (CPM) certification gives organizations a tool to recognize those with managerial competence and leadership potential. The Certified Professional in Management credential embodies the critical knowledge, skills and abilities associated with AMA’s Total Professional℠ framework for managers which encompasses professional effectiveness, relationship management, business acumen and analytical intelligence.
How Certification Benefits Organizations
- Provides a method for recognizing managerial competence
- Offers a reliable indicator of future leadership potential
- Decreases the risk of making bad hiring or promotion decisions
- Reduces the likelihood that team members will leave due to skill gaps and behavioral deficiencies in their managers
- Helps organizations improve their talent acquisition and promotion ROI
- Directly impacts your organization’s bottom line through more effective, certified managers