10 Secrets that Can Make or Break Your Career
Jan 24, 2019
The World’s Top Executive Coaches Share Their Secrets and Answer Your Toughest Questions!
You’re more challenged than ever with conflicting priorities, multiple teams and bosses. At the same time, the landscape has never been riper with opportunities for positive change in your role.
Don’t wait another moment – the time is NOW to get both world-class advice and practical tools you can use to keep your career on an upward path.
In this dynamic program, a top executive coach will lead a provocative discussion with the world’s most renowned coaches and two global CEO's: Virgin's Sir Richard Branson and GE's Jeffrey Immelt.
Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to ask ANYTHING and glean their sage advice.
- How to assess your opportunities and manage your blind spots
- Learn what world-class leaders do to stand out from the crowd
- Tips for career planning and developing critical leadership skills that increase your focus and priority setting despite chaos at work
- Make the right connections to foster cohesion and teamwork
- How to execute your strategy with the appropriate set of tools & techniques
- Enhance your competencies with greater emotional intelligence
- Use different communication styles to increase your flexibility and effectiveness with each of your stakeholders
The program features input from World's Best Executive Coaches (by category):
- Marshall Goldsmith — CEO coach
- Mark Thompson — innovation leadership & engagement
- Maya Hu-Chan and Rita McGrath — retail strategy
- Carol Kauffman — psychology
- Subir Chowdhury — quality management
- David Ulrich and Lynda Gratton — HR
- Jim Collins and Jim Kouzes — leadership
- Gary Ranker and Howard Morgan — global mindset
And you'll hear from Virgin's Sir Richard Branson & GE's Jeffrey Immelt — global CEO's.
ABOUT THE HOST
Mark Thompson is the New York Times bestselling coauthor of Success Built to Last and Now ... Build a Great Business with sales expert Brian Tracy. Thompson knows what makes people and products valuable. Forbes Magazine called him one of America's top investors with the Midas Touch, having invested in Facebook, Schwab, and Apple's top iPhone and iPad applications companies. He was chief customer experience officer for Charles Schwab and a former director of Best Buy and Korn Ferry. He is a member of the Board of Governors of Peter Drucker's Leader to Leader Institute and a visiting scholar at Stanford University and the World Economic Forum. His latest book, with coauthor Bonita Buell-Thompson, is Admired: 21 Ways to Double Your Value.