Bring AMA’s world-class training to your company with Onsite Workshops.
You can train groups of employees together at the location of your choice and customize the content to meet your objectives.
Why deliver AMA Onsite Workshops?
- To create a “team” approach. Bring employees together for training to help develop a common vocabulary, share best practices, and foster team spirit.
- To focus on issues important to your organization. Open-enrollment seminars cover a range of issues, but onsite programs can focus on your organization’s specific issues and challenges.
- For convenience. You can schedule workshops for the time, length, and place most convenient for your employees.
- To reduce costs. By bringing AMA training to your location, you significantly reduce employee travel expenses and time away from the office.
- To customize training content. Any AMA open-enrollment seminar can be customized to reflect your organization’s culture and practices.
Onsite Workshops are available in the following formats:
- Turn-Key. Over 200 standard AMA open-enrollment seminars can be delivered as Onsite Workshops at the location of your choice.
- Customized. Using AMA’s instructional design methodology, our Learning Solutions Designers can create a customized workshop. Based on your needs, we will:
- Tailor any workshop content
- Combine two or more seminars
- Reduce the duration of the seminar
- Produce additional case studies, handouts, and other ancillary materials
- Develop new content
- Create customized evaluations
- Match organizational competencies or behaviors to course materials
All Onsite Workshops also include a blended learning solution to extend the learning experience beyond the classroom. The AMA Blended Learning approach provides additional online resources including supporting documentation and reference material, pre- and post-assessments to measure the transfer of knowledge, and refresher “tune-up” courses.
Not sure which workshop would most benefit your organization?
Our experienced training consultants can also work individually with you to help spot performance gaps and identify appropriate training solutions. Ask to speak with a training consultant at any time. Also, be sure to check out AMA’s assessment tools.