The first make-or-break step in persuading anyone to do anything is getting them to hear you out.
Whether the person is a harried colleague, a stressed-out client, or an insecure spouse — things can only go from bad to worse if you are unable to break through emotional barricades.
During this Webcast, Mark Goulston will explore a number of powerful yet simple, easy-to-apply techniques to reach through these barriers and have your message be heard and understood.
Persuasion is not about what you tell someone, it’s what you get them to tell you.
Using the powerful techniques learned in this session, you’ll be able to turn the “impossible” and “unreachable” people in your life into allies, devoted customers and lifelong friends. For example, by attending you’ll discover:
- Specific signs that identify the "high maintenance" people in your life
- How and why “impossible” people get under your skin
- Methods for effectively getting through to these people without the fear of ever making it worse
- Skills that will help you easily confront current situations that you are avoiding
- Ways to win increased respect from others and confidence in and respect for yourself for dealing with difficult situations head on