Customer satisfaction is no guarantee of long-term survival. The organization that wins big in today’s economy creates an experience that not only makes customers return but inspires them to become vocal advocates for the company.
At this Webcast, Chip Bell, Partner at Performance Research Associates, and Heather Schultz, AMA’s Senior Vice President, Product Acquisition and Management, share how organizations can improve customer loyalty by effectively leading the service effort. The best-selling AMACOM coauthor of Managing Knock Your Socks off Service, Bell is also the developer of the AMA seminar “Leading Extraordinary Customer Service”, which debuts in April 2007.
- Explore factors that deliver your company’s competitive edge through long-term customer devotion
- Learn valuable techniques for creating lifelong customers
- Understand your role in creating and maintaining a service management process that aligns people, systems and customers
- Discover the importance of developing and retaining a service excellence and customer-oriented work force
- Enjoy an entertaining and educational experience with one of the world’s leading authorities on service
This Webcast is intended for first and second level managers, front-line supervisors, department, team and task-force leaders, HR managers and all those who want to improve the quality of service their organization provides to external and internal customers.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Chip R. Bell is the founder of The Chip Bell Group. He has served as consultant, trainer or speaker to such organizations as GE, Marriott, Lockheed-Martin, Cadillac, Ritz-Carlton Hotels, Allstate, Caterpillar, Harley-Davidson and Victoria’s Secret. Leadership Excellence has selected him as one of the top 30 thought leaders in the U.S. Bell is the author or coauthor of 19 bestselling books, including Customer Loyalty Guaranteed, Managing Knock Your Socks Off Service, and The 9½ Principles of Innovative Service.