Lessons in Leading and Operating a Global Learning & Development Organization
Jan 24, 2019
Proven Leadership Lessons in Managing a Global Learning Organization
Dr. Albert Siu, Vice President and General Manager of the PAREXEL Academy, will present his experience and lessons learned in Leading and Operating a Global Learning & Development Organization.
This webcast has been designed specifically for chief learning officers, talent development leaders, training and development professionals, and business leaders responsible for developing talent globally.
For a full hour, this program will explore the following:
- How to align an integrated global L&D organization’s deliverables to business objectives and priorities
- Describes a financial framework to effectively manage training investments
- Use talent management tactics and metrics to calibrate talent bench strength
- Methodologies for targeting training for the right people, the right time, and the right way
- Key performance indicators to measure the efficiency, effectiveness and impact of training outcomes
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dr. Albert Siu is Vice President and General Manager of the PAREXEL Academy.