Green Leadership—Creating Business Value
Jan 24, 2019
As the business world wakes up to environmental issues, organizations are realizing that green initiatives can both do good and also boost company profits. This leaves a number of unanswered questions, including:
- What can business leaders do—what are they doing, regardless of their position or company?
- How can you learn from successful companies that have implemented sustainability strategies with varying success?
- How can companies integrate social, environmental and economic factors for their short and long-term prosperity?
- What can we learn from the most sustainable companies about generating and regenerating natural, social, human, manufactured and financial capital?
- How do you distinguish between sustainability initiatives that are real and provide a true, triple bottom-line impact vs. initiatives designed to make the company look good without the material actions that result in actually reducing their environmental footprint?
This webcast explores how smart companies are using environmental strategies to innovate, create value and build competitive advantage.
- How environmental pressures such as climate change, as well as powerful stakeholders, are all driving companies to go green
- Describe the strategies and tools the world's best companies use to innovate and profit in this new, environmentally-sensitive world
- Provide a perspective on the AMA’s Top 12 Most Commonly Used Sustainability-Related Practices
- Illuminate the hurdles companies face when trying to go green and why many environmental initiatives can succeed.