Get in the Game: Using Business Simulations to Drive Excellence
Jan 24, 2019
Traditional management education and development methods often fall short of the mark when you need to train managers for the global environments in which they now compete.
Business simulations and games give you an immensely useful tool for experiential learning that can boost training effectiveness.
The truth is that everyone enjoys playing business games, because they offer hands-on involvement, teamwork and competition in a life-like environment.
This Webcast explores the use of games and simulations to meet today’s training challenges including time pressures, the need for global deployments and computer savvy learners. You’ll hear about:
- Various types and uses of the latest generation of simulations
- Choosing the right approach for your business simulation
- How well-designed interventions change behavior in measurable ways
- Lessons from companies using these powerful methods
- And the list goes on and on
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS