AMA Corporate Membership Now Includes a Bonus Benefit of 10 Individual Memberships!
Become an AMA Corporate Member and extend professional growth and development opportunities to your entire organization. For maximum benefit to your business, learning and development needs to be shared throughout your organization. That is why AMA Corporate Membership provides company-wide benefits designed to promote staff development at every level of your organization and boost effectiveness and productivity year after year. We are now offering a bonus of 10 Individual Memberships for the employees you designate.
Our Corporate Membership helps your entire team keep their competitive edge, while you keep training costs under control.
Sign-up now for organization-wide benefits that include:
- FREE Seminar— choose from 140 Live Online Courses —for any employee in your organization (member price of $2,595 or less)
- Preferred member pricing on all seminars for all employees
- Quarterly members-only surveys—Periodic member research with exclusive members-only results
- Invitations to special events and participation in member surveys
- Blog (AMA Playbook)—Timely articles sharing important perspectives, as well as ideas and tips to keep you informed, productive, and ahead of the curve
- Web events—An extensive range of expert-led, online learning opportunities on vital business subjects. Access both live and on demand events including:
- OnDemand Courses
- Complimentary Webcasts
- Subscriptions to Members-Only publications:
- AMA Quarterly (Print Journal and Digital Copies)—Get insights from top business experts about important trends, timely business matters, what’s new in professional development and more
- Talent Playbook—Monthly eNewsletter with the latest insights, advice and resources to help you develop your talent for optimal performance
- NEW BONUS BENEFITS
- 10 Individual AMA Memberships—Exclusive benefits for employees you designate
- AMA Skill Assessment—A tool to help you quickly identify strengths and development opportunities