Deploy Time-Savers That Ease Your Data Analysis Chores
Excel includes hundreds of functions designed to save you time — but learning how to use ALL of them can be a challenge. The second part of this webinar focuses on using work-saving functions, spreadsheet-building methods, and other techniques to speed you through your work.
In the second part of this webinar, your instructor will walk you through manipulating and formatting spreadsheet text, using financial functions, taking control of date and time challenges, and using a handful of the latest functions appearing in Excel.
You’ll be armed with the knowledge you need to avoid misinterpreting critical data, losing precious time recalculating, or missing out on additional analysis already at your fingertips.
Attend and expand your analytical capabilities as you master the power of Excel and add a whole new level of depth and analysis to your worksheets!
About Your Instructor
BJ Wilson is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and Excel expert with Osprey Productions. He has been helping people learn Microsoft Office for the past 10 years.
Because there are so many functions available for your use in Excel, this webinar has been divided into two information-packed programs. In Part 2, you’ll get step-by-step demonstrations showing how to:
- Cross-reference data with the table-lookup functions VLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH
- Use frequently-overlooked Text functions to clean and modify the display of your data
- Adjust your results with ROUND, ROUNDUP, and ROUNDDOWN
- Apply financial functions including PMT, RATE, and FV
- Manipulate data with the newest functions, including IFS, CONCAT, TEXTJOIN, MINIFS, and more
- Use flexible date and time functions
This two-part webinar is the fastest, easiest way to learn how to master functions and formulas once and for all. See what’s covered in Mastering EXCEL Formulas and Functions - Part 1.
How You Will Benefit
After completing both parts, you will understand and be able to apply Excel formulas and functions to solve a variety of data analysis problems.
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year so that you can watch the program again and again to boost your skill set.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
Please note: The presenter will be demonstrating these methods and techniques using Excel for Office 365, however much of the functionality is also available to users of earlier versions of Excel on both Windows and Mac.
*Microsoft and Excel are registered trademarks of Microsoft.
To fully participate in this electronic, interactive and live session, please check your system (or ask your IT department) to ensure it meets the following requirements:
Supported OS, Browser and Additional Requirements
- Windows 7 and above; Google Chrome (v66.0 & above), Internet Explorer (v11.0 & above), Mozilla Firefox (v55.0 & above), or Microsoft Edge (v16 & above)
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12 and 10.13; Google Chrome (v66.0 & above), Apple Safari (v11.0 & above) and Mozilla Firefox (v55.0 & above)
- Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; Google Chrome and Adobe Flash Player 23.0
- Google Android 4.4 or later
- Apple iOS: iOS 8.1.2 or later
If you are using an unsupported version of a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system, you may experience difficulty in viewing and/or listening to the event.
Test Your Computer
The audio portion of this AMA web event will be delivered directly through your computer’s speakers or attached headphones. To fully participate in this electronic, interactive, live session, please test your system and review the requirements (or ask your IT department) before the program begins:
- Minimum bandwidth requirement is 512 kbps for meeting attendees
- POP-UP Blockers must be turned off to access the program.
Important tip - Please allow 15 minutes prior to joining a session to conduct your set-up and testing!
Need further assistance? Visit the complete technical requirements for Adobe Connect.