If you’re ready to experience assertiveness training that can truly have an impact on your future success, join us for this unique, fully interactive session. It’s specially designed to give you an advance look at one of our most popular courses, Assertiveness Training for Women in Business.
This complimentary, experiential showcase takes a “deep dive” into effective communication for business professionals. You’ll explore how to own your natural communication style and be your authentic self but also communicate with assertiveness. In addition, you will discover how to start becoming more assertive through values alignment, and identify key communication skills you’ll need in order to continue your development. The showcase will also provide examples of how you’ll be able to practice these skills when you take the full seminar, get answers to your questions, and much more.
What you will cover
- Explore the topics covered in the course, from defining assertive communication to building assertive confidence
- Learn how the course helps you to align your natural communication style with assertiveness
- Define passive, aggressive and assertive communication
- Experiential activity: Define your values individually, discuss values alignment, and then compare what you learned about aligning your values with communicating assertively
- Analyze assertive confidence and identify assertive communication skills to learn and practice
- Experiential activity (poll): Determine which assertive communication skills you and other participants are most interested in learning about
- Define how assertive women lead with courage and confidence
- Experiential activity: Share a key learning point, strategy, tool, or best practice to implement in order to be seen as a leader and not just an employee
About the Facilitator
Tonya Echols, ACC, CPC, CPA.
Tonya Echols is an award-winning international Executive Coach, Leadership Consultant, facilitator, speaker, and writer.
She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credentialed by the International Coach Federation (ICF), of which she is a Director of the Professional Coaches Global Board and Past President of the ICF Georgia Chapter.
Tonya has over 26 years of experience in corporate management, digital and traditional media, technology, finance, coaching, leadership development and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. She works with numerous organizations across a variety of industries, including Fortune 500 companies. With a master's degree in Organizational Leadership from Gonzaga University and as a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Tennessee in Business Administration-Accounting, Tonya is a doctoral candidate in Leadership Psychology from William James College.
Tonya applies her diverse professional background to connect with her clients by drawing on her own real-world experience of successfully leading large teams and addressing a variety of management challenges. She helps her clients move forward to find actionable human-centric solutions that will allow them to accomplish their goals and become impactful, transformational leaders and organizations.