Find Out How to Advance Your Project Management (PM) Knowledge Utilizing Key PM Tools
Working effectively on a project means that everyone on the team needs to use a common language and have a clear understanding of all expectations. This course is designed for people who have little to no prior PM experience yet find themselves managing projects. During this seminar, you will develop an understanding of essential terminology and apply basic PM tools and techniques that will help you increase your effectiveness both on the team and in your own functional areas.
This preview offers you a thorough introduction to AMA’s best-selling and highly popular course, Essentials of Project Management for the Non-Project Manager. As we showcase the product, you will understand the purpose and process of project management. You will be able to identify stakeholders, their relationships to each other, and how these relationships affect projects.
Join us to get a preview of what you can expect when you take the seminar, including:
- Understanding the roles, responsibilities and needs of project team members
- Identifying and applying critical PM tools
- Evaluating the project charter
- Learning key PM terms
While attending this preview is FREE, reservations are required.
To fully participate in this electronic, interactive and live session, please check your system (or ask your IT department) to ensure it meets the following requirements:
Supported OS, Browser and Additional Requirements
- Windows 7 and above; Google Chrome (v66.0 & above), Internet Explorer (v11.0 & above), Mozilla Firefox (v55.0 & above), or Microsoft Edge (v16 & above)
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12 and 10.13; Google Chrome (v66.0 & above), Apple Safari (v11.0 & above) and Mozilla Firefox (v55.0 & above)
- Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; Google Chrome and Adobe Flash Player 23.0
- Google Android 4.4 or later
- Apple iOS: iOS 8.1.2 or later
If you are using an unsupported version of a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system, you may experience difficulty in viewing and/or listening to the event.
Test Your Computer
The audio portion of this AMA web event will be delivered directly through your computer’s speakers or attached headphones. To fully participate in this electronic, interactive, live session, please test your system and review the requirements (or ask your IT department) before the program begins:
- Minimum bandwidth requirement is 512 kbps for meeting attendees
- POP-UP Blockers must be turned off to access the program.
Important tip - Please allow 15 minutes prior to joining a session to conduct your set-up and testing!
Need further assistance? Visit the complete technical requirements for Adobe Connect.