Powerful Techniques for Cultivating Your Resilience
Resilience is the ability to withstand, recover, and bounce back in the midst of stress, chaos, and ever-changing situations. Being resilient is especially important in today's topsy-turvy world where everyone is worn down, uncertain about the future, reactive, and short tempered.
The good news is that resiliency is a skill that can be learned and improved with practice. In fact, to be an effective leader today, this is an essential skill for career success.
This webinar is filled with specific, practical frameworks and tools to boost your mental toughness when facing fast-paced, difficult, ever-changing, and ambiguous situations.
Join us to discover step-by-step methods for staying grounded and protecting yourself from the ravages of change and its accompanying stress. Because when you're stressed, you won't perform at your best—and your health will suffer.
To be an effective leader, first you need to be an effective leader of yourself. Thus, you need to be able to stay focused, productive, and energetic despite the chaos and change swirling around you.
Attend this webinar to get specific tools and tactics to boost your resilience:
- Coping with ongoing stress so it doesn't affect your personal life or health
- Communicating change initiatives to people who are resistant to or fearful of change
- Balancing high achievement with self-care when the pressure to deliver has increased
- Getting back to sleep within minutes when you are awakened at night
- Keeping yourself and your team motivated for the long road of change initiatives and shifting priorities
- Staying fact based and not reactive so you can be a calm and steady role model
- Remaining poised under pressure: How to instantly calm yourself and others from frustration or anger
- Solutions for navigating an “always on” and “multitasking” work environment
Increasing your resilience does not happen overnight. Using the tools you’ll learn in this program and some practice, you’ll take positive steps toward improving your ability to handle and overcome all of life's challenges.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the impact of stress on your personal life and health
- Understand and communicate the role change initiatives and shifting priorities have in causing frustration or anger
- Define solutions for working within a multitasking environment
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
To fully participate in this electronic, interactive and live session, please check your system (or ask your IT department) to ensure it meets the following requirements:
Supported OS, Browser and Additional Requirements
- Windows 7 (Microsoft Edge, Latest Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Apple Mac OS 10.9 (*Latest Firefox, Safari, or Chrome)
- Ubuntu Linux (Firefox only)
- Android 4.x (Chrome Browser Only)
- Apple iOs (*Latest version, Safari Browser Only)
* Official support for the "latest" version of a newly released browser, among those noted above, will be added within 8 weeks of public release. Until then, the previous version will continue to be supported instead.
If you are using an unsupported version of a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system, you may experience difficulty in viewing and/or listening to the event.
Test Your Computer
The audio portion of this AMA web event will be delivered directly through your computer’s speakers or attached headphones. To fully participate in this electronic, interactive, live session, please test your system and review the requirements (or ask your IT department) before the program begins:
- Minimum bandwidth requirement is 512 kbps for meeting attendees
- POP-UP Blockers must be turned off to access the program.
Still need Help? Additional technical information can be found here. You can also view these tips in Spanish and French.
Important tip - Please allow 15 minutes prior to joining a session to conduct your set-up and testing!
Need further assistance? Visit the complete help guide for ON24: https://event.on24.com/view/help/ehelp.html