By AMA Staff
Here are some ground rules to ensure meetings run smoothly.
- All meetings will begin and end on schedule.
- The position of chair will be rotated.
- Discussion time will be limited to that set on the agenda.
- Meetings will be held every second Tuesday, from 9:15 to 11:00 a.m., in the conference room.
- Three days prior to the meeting, members will receive a copy of the agenda and any handouts to read and come prepared for the discussion.
- The focus will be on issues, not personalities.
- Only one member will talk at a time.
- Decisions will be made by consensus.
- The group will evaluate each meeting to determine progress toward its objective and the quality of the meeting itself.
About the Author(s)