Project Management Terminology Quiz
Jan 24, 2019
Match the term with the correct numbered response. Correct answers are at the end.
- Amount of time a task can slip without affecting the project end-date
- Series of activities that determines the duration of the project
- Document issued by senior management that formally authorizes the existence of a project
- Ratio of Earned Valued and Actual Cost
- All the work that needs to be done to attain a project's objectives
- An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, has a positive or negative effect on a project's objectives
- Transmitting and receiving information in “real time”
- A defining point of a network; a junction point joined to some or all of the other dependency lines
- Information transmitted to the receiver is delayed
- Elements that involve a relationship between project activities and non-project activities
The information presented here is covered in much greater detail in AMA's Level I Project Management seminars
Project management is a skill that helps provide guidance to your team and employees. Improve your project management skills with this AMA webinar.