Discover Specific Tactics and Techniques That Will Save You Hours of Work!
If you're like most of us, you've never had "formal" Excel training or, if you did, it was years ago.
The bottom line is that you are basically self-taught, having picked up a few "how-to's" in bits and pieces along the way. In today’s fast-paced work environment, that skill set is serving you poorly.
This 90-minute webinar is here to help.
It demonstrates a wealth of specific tips, tricks and shortcuts the pros use to unlock the power of Excel's time-saving features!
For example, you’ll discover how to quickly cross reference data, navigate seamlessly through multiple worksheets and workbooks, and quickly create charts that illustrate your data and help you communicate its impact to others.
The truth is that most Excel users are underutilizing this great software package. Discover the real power of Excel in this unique presentation that offers you a ton of productivity pointers:
- Copy/move data without using multistep command sequences
- Increase/decrease values in a range without setting up formulas
- Copy formulas or data into hundreds (even thousands) of cells with a double-click
- Build lists of dates, times or values without using time-consuming commands
- Create charts instantly
- Create formulas faster: display all formulas instantly
- Format your spreadsheets instantly with keystroke shortcuts and make them easier to view
- Master dozens of tricks to make yourself a Power User
These tricks will accelerate your Excel tasks—you’ll become more confident and efficient, allowing you to get back to the important work at hand.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the basic mechanics and navigation of an Excel spreadsheet
- Apply formatting techniques and presentation styles
- Understand the use of basic functions and formulas
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year so that you can watch the program again and again to boost your skill set.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
Please note: The presenter will be demonstrating these methods and techniques using Excel 2016.
*Microsoft and Excel are registered trademarks of Microsoft.
To fully participate in this electronic, interactive and live session, please check your system (or ask your IT department) to ensure it meets the following requirements:
Supported OS, Browser and Additional Requirements
- Windows 7 (Microsoft Edge, Latest Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Apple Mac OS 10.9 (*Latest Firefox, Safari, or Chrome)
- Ubuntu Linux (Firefox only)
- Android 4.x (Chrome Browser Only)
- Apple iOs (*Latest version, Safari Browser Only)
* Official support for the "latest" version of a newly released browser, among those noted above, will be added within 8 weeks of public release. Until then, the previous version will continue to be supported instead.
If you are using an unsupported version of a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system, you may experience difficulty in viewing and/or listening to the event.
Test Your Computer
The audio portion of this AMA web event will be delivered directly through your computer’s speakers or attached headphones. To fully participate in this electronic, interactive, live session, please test your system and review the requirements (or ask your IT department) before the program begins:
- Minimum bandwidth requirement is 512 kbps for meeting attendees
- POP-UP Blockers must be turned off to access the program.
Still need Help? Additional technical information can be found here. You can also view these tips in Spanish and French.
Important tip - Please allow 15 minutes prior to joining a session to conduct your set-up and testing!
Need further assistance? Visit the complete help guide for ON24: https://event.on24.com/view/help/ehelp.html