Get Cured of Email Overload and Be More Productive at Work
When you are overwhelmed by email, how you handle your inbox can be the starting point for more effectively managing the time you spend at work. The best tool to achieve this is often right on your desktop.
The solution is Microsoft Outlook, a powerful tool that, frankly, most people have never been trained to use to its fullest.
Stop using Outlook as just an email reader and use it to simplify your workday by managing your time and enabling you to remain in control of the information that reaches you.
For instance, you probably send emails to your colleagues asking them to take care of a request that has been emailed to you. Do you have a follow-up process to make sure it does not slip through the cracks and fails to get done?
How you manage your flood of email is just the starting point. Once you fully integrate the calendar and task features in Outlook, you can really take charge of your workday.
Now is the time to take charge of your inbox, organize your work schedule, and improve the way you share and communicate with others — all from one place. This webinar gives you a wealth of how-tos, shortcuts, and tactics including:
- Tips for efficiently organizing email folders
- Creating custom rules to manage incoming email traffic
- Automating email management with rules based on templates
- Managing email with flags, tags and clean-up commands
- Creating custom views to see what you need when you need it
- Using the Archive tool
- Shortcuts for managing appointments and scheduling meetings from email
- Using advanced calendar features to stay on schedule and on track
- Creating “Your Day at a Glance”
Join us to take your Outlook skills to a new level and increase your productivity and sanity at work.
Please note: The presenter will be demonstrating these methods and techniques using the Outlook 2016 desktop version, including tips for mobile and OWA use.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand strategies for better email management and efficient use of Outlook
- Utilize Outlook as an all-around work productivity manager
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
*Microsoft and Outlook are registered trademarks of Microsoft.
To fully participate in this electronic, interactive and live session, please check your system (or ask your IT department) to ensure it meets the following requirements:
Supported OS, Browser and Additional Requirements
- Windows 7 (Microsoft Edge, Latest Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Apple Mac OS 10.9 (*Latest Firefox, Safari, or Chrome)
- Ubuntu Linux (Firefox only)
- Android 4.x (Chrome Browser Only)
- Apple iOs (*Latest version, Safari Browser Only)
* Official support for the "latest" version of a newly released browser, among those noted above, will be added within 8 weeks of public release. Until then, the previous version will continue to be supported instead.
If you are using an unsupported version of a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system, you may experience difficulty in viewing and/or listening to the event.
Test Your Computer
The audio portion of this AMA web event will be delivered directly through your computer’s speakers or attached headphones. To fully participate in this electronic, interactive, live session, please test your system and review the requirements (or ask your IT department) before the program begins:
- Minimum bandwidth requirement is 512 kbps for meeting attendees
- POP-UP Blockers must be turned off to access the program.
Still need Help? Additional technical information can be found here. You can also view these tips in Spanish and French.
Important tip - Please allow 15 minutes prior to joining a session to conduct your set-up and testing!
Need further assistance? Visit the complete help guide for ON24: https://event.on24.com/view/help/ehelp.html