Simple, Smart, and Low-Cost Ways to Recognize and Reward Your Employees
After years of exceptionally tough economic times, wouldn't it be nice to be able to give everyone in your company a hefty raise in recognition of their hard work and dedication?
If it were only that easy!
As you probably have read, survey after survey indicates that a high percentage of American workers would change jobs if they had the opportunity. That should serve as a red flag for even the most self-assured leaders.
The truth is that keeping your people motivated and engaged requires applying creative, alternative engagement strategies.
So how do you remotivate your team and get them in sync with your organization's overall mission and strategic focus? And how do you make work fun again and ensure that when a headhunter calls, your top performers will stay and not be tempted by "greener pastures"?
About Your Instructor
Paul Falcone is an HR and leadership trainer, speaker, and executive coach. He’s also a bestselling author and a former corporate HR executive at Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, and Time Warner. He is the author of four books that were ranked on SHRM's prestigious "Great 8" annual bestseller listings, including 96 Great Interview Questions to Ask Before You Hire, 101 Tough Conversations to Have with Employees, 101 Sample Write-Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems, and 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews. Paul is a long-term contributor to HR Magazine and an instructor in the UCLA Extension School of Business and Management, as well as a top-rated presenter at the SHRM national conference.
Join us for an insightful and entertaining webinar that explores key ingredients for strengthening employee commitment, engagement, and career satisfaction, including...
- Defining your role as a leader in the motivation process and in creating a work environment where employees can motivate themselves
- Spotting signs of disengagement and conducting "resignation drill" discussions with your top performers
- Recognizing that the glue that binds someone to your organization is the learning curve . . . and how to get workers there and keep them there
- Identifying career development strategies that help build skills and develop an "achievement mentality" among staffers
- Implementing a number of recognition and appreciation campaigns for a job well done that creates the "psychic income" necessary to keep top performers committed and loyal
- Reengaging those members of your team who may have fallen into "maintenance mode" and sparking their level of interest in your company and their own careers
Individual, customized commitments to your "keepers" represent the greatest opportunity that you have to remotivate and reengage them—and the beauty of it all is that they do all the work—you simply set them up for success and then step out of the way!
It's a win-win-win for the employee, your company, and yourself.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply effective methods of employee motivation
- Develop plans for more effective team motivation
- Set clear and defined goals as part of the motivation process
- Identify specific challenges of workplace motivation and learn how to address them
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
To fully participate in this electronic, interactive and live session, please check your system (or ask your IT department) to ensure it meets the following requirements:
Supported OS, Browser and Additional Requirements
- Windows 7 and above; Google Chrome (v66.0 & above), Internet Explorer (v11.0 & above), Mozilla Firefox (v55.0 & above), or Microsoft Edge (v16 & above)
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12 and 10.13; Google Chrome (v66.0 & above), Apple Safari (v11.0 & above) and Mozilla Firefox (v55.0 & above)
- Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; Google Chrome and Adobe Flash Player 23.0
- Google Android 4.4 or later
- Apple iOS: iOS 8.1.2 or later
If you are using an unsupported version of a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system, you may experience difficulty in viewing and/or listening to the event.
Test Your Computer
The audio portion of this AMA web event will be delivered directly through your computer’s speakers or attached headphones. To fully participate in this electronic, interactive, live session, please test your system and review the requirements (or ask your IT department) before the program begins:
- Minimum bandwidth requirement is 512 kbps for meeting attendees
- POP-UP Blockers must be turned off to access the program.
Important tip - Please allow 15 minutes prior to joining a session to conduct your set-up and testing!
Need further assistance? Visit the complete technical requirements for Adobe Connect.