AMA is now offering ASPE's hands-on, real-world training courses in Agile and Scrum Project Management. This suite of classroom and virtual seminars will increase your productivity and ability to manage changing priorities...enable you to communicate with more transparency...and bolster your ability to add value to every project.
Agile Project Managment
Agile development is a high-efficiency model for quickly building the applications your users require without sacrificing quality. In addition:
- Agile software development delivers increased quality, reduced time to market and cost savings
- Using an Agile methology allows project teams to shift from using a "command and control" approach to "empower and inspire"
- Best of all, Agile PM training will prepare you to pass the PMI-ACPSM exam
Bring your team together and jumpstart your Agile practice.
Transition sound traditional test practices into an agile environment to strengthen product quality, process improvement and test confidence.
Deliver what your customers want faster and with better quality than ever before
Get the critical thinking, analytical skills, and necessary people skills to add value
Avoid project failure due to poor requirements gathering, analysis and planning. Transition sound traditional test practices into an Agile environment to strengthen product quality, process improvement and test confidence.
Become one of the first to earn this valuable industry certification!
Scrum Project Managment
Scrum is being widely adopted aroung the world in companies of all sizes, for virtually any type of size of project. When you take advantage of ASPE's Scrum Training, you learn how to:
- Deliver features with the highest business value first and avoid features that may never be utilized
- Dramatically reduce the timeline for your projects and avoid waste
- Quickly learn how to foster team spirit, generate satisfying work and increase the productivity of your projects teams
- Certified ScrumMaster Workshop (#76101)
- Gain technical excellence in test-driven development, continuous integration, refactoring and emergent design for Agile.