Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for consideration for the 2013 Innovation Award:
The innovation must have been developed and implemented by administrative professionals. This includes professionals with the functions and titles of Executive Secretary, Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant, Secretary, Office Manager, Administrative Specialist, Office Coordinator and Receptionist. Open only to residents of the U.S. 48 contiguous states.
The innovation must involve:
- A fresh approach to a problem of significance in office or support operations
- We will only accept an application if the "Innovation" was completed from January 2012 through July 2013. The "Innovation" must be in use for at least 3 months prior to the application deadline.
- A minimum of a 250-word description of the innovation, complete responses to all application questions, as well as relevant examples and proof of results
- Supporting documents must include at least one of the following: cost savings, efficiency, productivity, problem solving, problem prevention, employee morale, accuracy and integrity of operations, customer satisfaction, organizational effectiveness or organizational communication.
- The innovation application and supporting document(s) must be received by 5:00 p.m. (Eastern) on
Friday, July 19, 2013.
- Finalists will be required to sign a letter of verification upon request.
- The winner must be present to receive the award and must attend the entire Administrative Professionals Conference in Las Vegas, NV. If the winner cannot meet these terms, AMA reserves the right to forfeit the prize and choose an alternative winner. In the event of team submissions, only one representative of the winning team will be selected to attend the conference.
- American Management Associations Innovation Award 2013 is open to all U.S. residents.
- Hotel and airfare accommodations will be booked through AMAs travel agent services (Carlson Wagonlit). AMA will only cover hotel accommodations for a maximum of three nights, and airfare will only be covered between the 48 contiguous states.
If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that AMA reserves the right to utilize, in the conduct of its educational mission, the information appearing in any of the Innovation Award applications as an example of best practices. Such utilization might occur in an AMA seminar, in an AMA publication, on its website or in some other vehicle.