iPhone® at Work: Tools for Business Productivity On the Go
How to Use Your iPhone to Manage Your Workday
Mobile productivity is all the rage.
But just how productive can you be on your phone?
This 90-minute webinar will demonstrate how you can use your iPhone as an effective tool for staying on task and keeping organized wherever you may be. The program will focus on using the phone’s operating system and a few low-cost apps to sync with your office environment so you can keep connected and productive.
This workshop is specifically designed with a focus on the “latest and greatest” features of iPhone 5 and iOS 6 tools. However distinctions between iPhone 4, 4S, and 5 will also be noted.
The result? You’ll find that working from your iPhone can be even easier than using a laptop — and a lot more fun.
webinar(s) available starting between
For assistance registering more than
people, please call
What You Will Learn
Everyday Productivity Boosts
- Save your minutes and see your contacts with FaceTime®
- Dictate your notes, emails, and reminders—even if you have an older iPhone model that doesn’t support Siri®*
- Use Do Not Disturb to determine when your iPhone gives you notifications
- Call internationally for less (or free)
- Learn how to “speak Siri”
Keep Track and Keep in Touch
- Use your iPhone camera to add business cards to your contacts and connect on social media
- Keep track of interactions with contacts across all your devices
- Learn about apps that allow you to organize your contacts into groups you can email and SMS
iPhone: Your Ultimate Travel Tool
- Shop for flights with the same tools the travel agents use
- Automatically download and sync all your travel reservations and itineraries
- Snap photos of your receipts to create expense reports on the fly
- Understand how your phone will work when traveling international
- Pay with your phone
Work on the Go
- Dictate your notes, emails, and reminders—even if you have an older model that doesn’t support Siri
- Clear your inbox even when you are offline
- Quick trick to easily access to your email drafts
- Make your phone your PowerPoint remote
Photo Taking and Editing in the Palm of Your Hand
- How you can use iPhone photos to record and remember information quickly
- Quick tips for taking great iPhone photos
- Editing your photos for a fraction of the cost of Photoshop
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your office without the need for travel costs and time.
Because the Webinar is live, you can ask our expert questions via online chat during the program. In addition, we will be sending you pre-work approximately one day before the program date via email. Please register early to get these materials which will help guide your learning process!
In addition, paid registrants will have access to an archive of the program for one year so you can turn to it again and again to refresh your memory.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a learning experience for individual attendees with interactive features that might not be appropriate for group participation.
This webinar does not qualify for CEU credits.
*Siri is available for users of iPhone 4S and 5 only.
** iPhone®, Siri® and FaceTime® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
About the Presenters