Managing Your Workload: How to Prioritize When Everything Is Important
Strategic Prioritization and How to Get More Done in Less Time
Are you finding it difficult to function efficiently in today’s high-pressure work environment?
You’re not alone. Recent AMA research suggests that an increasingly high number of people feel stressed, overwhelmed, and pulled in multiple directions. There are seemingly endless workplace demands, ever-expanding schedules, greater output requirements, and more responsibilities requiring your time and attention.
The way to meet this challenge is to stop operating in reactive mode and move toward developing a proactive mindset.
webinar(s) available starting between
For assistance registering more than
people, please call
What You Will Learn
By investing just 90 minutes in this webinar, you’ll learn how to take control of your workload using practical tips and techniques for managing the multiple priorities that compete for your time, attention, and energy. For example, you’ll discover:
- How to rise above the myriad “to-do lists” and instead think strategically about how to make a difference and create value in your organization
- Approaches for work scheduling that shift the best laid plans into concrete action
- How to develop a proactive framework to guide your activities: A compass to help you navigate through each day
- Ways to make the 80/20 rule work for you
- Strategies to prioritize your tasks using validity, urgency, and importance
- Guidelines for overcoming your tendency to react quickly by asking yourself one simple question before you do anything
- How to identify your own “delaying tactics” and what gets in the way of your taking action
- And much more!
Seating is limited, so register now!
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply SMART Goals to work scheduling
- Recognize how the windows of time impact the arrangement of priorities
How AMA Webinars Work
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your office without the need for travel costs and time.
Because the webinar is live, you can ask our expert questions via online chat during the program. In addition, we will be sending you pre-work approximately one day before the program date via email. Please register early to get these materials that will help guide your learning process!
In addition, paid registrants will have access to an archive of the program for a minimum of one year so that you can refer to it again and again to refresh your memory.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a learning experience for individual attendees with interactive features that might not be appropriate for group participation.
This webinar offers continuing education credits to registered participants. To qualify for CEU credits, you must register for and attend the live event using your individual log-in ID for the full 90 minutes and participate in all of the polling exercises. Archived/On Demand webinars do not qualify for CEUs.
About the Presenters