Growing Your Business Using Workforce Analytics and BIG DATA
A breakfast briefing hosted by AMA and Mercer
Thursday, November 29, 2012
8:30-10:30 a.m. —Continental Breakfast Served
AMA Headquarters/Executive Conference Center
New York, NY 10019
Admission is free, but seating is limited—register by November 15, 2012.
- Understand what a “best-in-class” analytics program looks like
- Discover how to define, create and monitor the right metrics
- Learn how to make your program sustainable and a driver of business outcomes
- Learn about telling a story with data
- Use infographics to deliver your messages
- Share success stories and challenges while networking with your colleagues
Plus—All participants will receive the newly-released book, Lead with a Story, by Paul Smith (AMACOM, 2012) and a chance to win a free Kindle.
Who Should Attend
Executives and Senior Managers of Human Resources, Training and Organizational Development