Products and Services Available under Our GSA Federal Supply Schedule 69—Training Aids & Devices
Training has never been more critical. Now it’s never been more convenient. Save on tuition, travel costs and time!
For over 80 years, AMA On-Site has delivered all of AMA’s industry-leading seminars—tailored to your targeted needs—at your location. But now...with tighter travel budgets and bigger workloads, On-Site delivers even more value.
· Convenient—schedule seminars when and where you want in a way that works for you
· Cost-effective—train groups of employees and significantly reduces T&E. The tuition associated with our on-site courses is often significantly less per person than open enrollment courses. We come to you; therefore, you can reduce or eliminate your travel and per diem costs as well as time away from the office—giving you greater value for your training investment.
· Flexible—delivered in 1-, 2- and 3-day formats
· Consistent—every employee has the same learning experience
· Practical—employees learn actionable skills from AMA’s world-class faculty
Available under Our GSA Federal Supply Schedule 69—Training Aids & Devices
Federal Supply Group: Schedule 69
Contract # GS-02F-0092R
Contract Period: March 3, 2005—March 2010
SIN 27-400: Instructor Led Training
What seminars are available at your site? Every one of AMA’s 170+ seminars can be delivered on-site. Better still...talk to us about customizing seminars for your unique needs. Speed up the change process within your organization by training staff the same way at the same time. Your staff will better retain the knowledge by discussing and sharing what they learn with their colleagues.
Orders under $2500
Place order directly with contractor for the item that best meets your needs. AMA Accepts SMARTPay!
Orders over $2500
To ensure “Best Value” determination is made, as required by FAR 8.405, review GSA’s electronic ordering system, GSA Advantage!™ at: http://www.gsaadvantage.gov/ or review three schedule price lists.
Call us today to discuss your needs—and how we can help you meet them with GSA Federal Supply Schedule 69.
For more information about GSA Approved Seminars or customized training solutions call toll-free:1-877-262-6004 or
e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.