AMA’s 360 Feedback is a Web-based tool that lets your employees evaluate themselves on a set of criteria, and then lets their stakeholders - manager, peers, direct reports, even customers—evaluate them. With ratings coming from many sources, employees receive an accurate analysis of their strengths and weaknesses, and how others perceive them.
Many 360s fail because they are either not scientifically validated or are not tied to performance measures. AMA’s 360 Feedback has been validated on over 150 million responses and demonstrates measurable improvements among participants who have completed their action plans.
Your employees benefit!
- Broadens their awareness of their own job behaviors
- Helps them understand how others see them
- Gives feedback on hard-to-measure skills
- Enables them to better manage their own performance
Managers, trainers and HR benefit!
- Easy to administer
- Meets the highest security and ease-of-use standards
- Reveals (often hidden!) developmental needs
- Quick turnaround of results
- Rich feedback reporting
Your organization benefits!
- Use it as a strategic planning tool for learning about individuals, their impact on others, how they can improve their skills and thereby enhance their contribution to your organization
- Repeated annually, AMA’s 360 can be used to measure tangible improvement in performance, communication, morale, productivity, and retention
Free Demo To preview the power of the AMA 360 Feedback tool, click here.