iPad® at Work:Tools for Business Productivity and Time Management
Price: 149.00 dollars
Tips and Shortcuts for Boosting Your Productivity
Whether in the office or on the go, iPad is transforming the way companies do business. In fact, iPad is such a powerful business tool that you may start to think about leaving your laptop at home.
This 90-minute session shows you ways to use your iPad to streamline work chores and simplify mobile business challenges. For instance, you’ll see how to deliver stunning presentations, collaborate with colleagues remotely, and access important business information whether you’re in the office or on the go.
webinar(s) available starting between
For assistance registering more than
people, please call
What You Will Learn
Your iPad is good for much more than email and web surfing! We’ll explore how to use your iPad for mobile business computing and communication:
- Ways to integrate iPad between mail, contacts and calendar apps
- Time-saving approaches for reading and storing news content (and saving money while doing so)
- Tips for storing, viewing and editing Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint files
- How to make your presentation shine using native iPad apps
- Advice for conducting effective web meetings on the road
- Text entry tricks: defining typing shortcuts and saving time between keyboards
- Ways to access your office remotely: sharepoint, cloud storage, and logging into your computer from your iPad
- How to sync your iPad notes to your computer and back again
We’ll also touch on iPhone® and laptop integration, so no matter what device you’re using, everything you need will always be right at your fingertips.
Please note: The presenter will be demonstrating these methods and techniques using a third generation iPad running IOS 7, but the concepts will be of value to users of most IOS devices.
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your office without the need for travel costs and time.
Because the webinar is live, you can ask our expert questions via online chat during the program. In addition, we will be sending you pre-work approximately one day before the program date via email. Please register early to get these materials that will help guide your learning process!
In addition, paid registrants will have access to an archive of the program for one year, so you can turn to it again and again to refresh your memory.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a learning experience for individual attendees with interactive features that might not be appropriate for group participation.
This program does not qualify for CEU credits.
* iPad® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
About the Presenters