Creating Friction-Free Relationships:
Tools for Working with Anyone
Price: 149.00 dollars
Whatever your position in the organization, you have to work with and for other people to get things done. Within every business environment, interpersonal friction is inevitable.
Making the situation worse is that today we are all overworked and overwhelmed.
Whether it’s your boss, colleagues or direct reports, people are prone to react emotionally, and they may prioritize their own agendas instead of focusing upon what you need from them. In turn, these behaviors cause you friction in the form of distraction, frustration and work delays.
Here’s your chance to get immediate solutions for turning around every one of those difficult or out of control relationships.
This webinar provides the concrete tactics, sage advice and proven techniques for alleviating the friction and discomfort in all of your business relationships.
webinar(s) available starting between
For assistance registering more than
people, please call
What You Will Learn
Attend this program to discover simple guidelines and ground rules for establishing and maintaining friction-free relationships, including:
- Ways to take the emotions out of charged situations and not get reactive
- Strategies for staying poised and factual when other people are being emotional
- How not to take things personally
- Tactics for getting information and deliverables you need when someone isn’t coming through for you (and how not to go home bothered by the person every day)
- Word-for-word scripts to get someone else to want to change his or her behavior
- Tips for building greater trust among team members
- Advice for navigating office politics so you no longer worry about how you are perceived
- How to speak up and ask questions without fear of being judged and to accept help without feeling weak
- The first thing to say in every meeting to make sure that the meeting will end quickly and to ensure you get and give the information you need
- A simple, stress-free approach to awkward conversations (so you don’t have to avoid them)
- Ways to influence others to get them to follow your requests
Attendance at this webinar is limited, so register now!
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your office without the need for travel costs and time.
Because the webinar is live, you can ask our expert questions via online chat during the program. In addition, we will be sending you pre-work approximately one day before the program date via email. Please register early to get these materials that will help guide your learning process!
In addition, paid registrants will have access to an archive of the program for a minimum of one year so that you can refer to it again and again to refresh your memory.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a learning experience for individual attendees with interactive features that might not be appropriate for group participation.
This webinar offers continuing education credits to registered participants. To qualify for CEU credits, you must register for and attend the live event using your individual log-in ID for the full 90 minutes and participate in all of the polling exercises. Archived/On Demand webinars do not qualify for CEUs.
About the Presenters