To fully participate in this electronic, interactive and live session, please check your system (or ask your IT department) to ensure it meets the following requirements:
Supported OS, Browser and Additional Requirements
Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 11.2 or higher
Macintosh (OS X 10.5 or higher)
- Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome
- Ubuntu 10.04 or higher; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
Test Your Computer
Please ensure that your computer is "Flash/Connect enabled" by clicking on the following link in order to run a short test:
If successful, you will receive a "Test Completed Successfully" message on the page.
- Minimum bandwidth requirement is 512 kbps for meeting attendees
- POP-UP Blockers must be turned off to access the program
- Additional Technical specs can be found here.
Important tip - Please allow 15 minutes prior to joining a session to conduct your set-up and testing!