AMA is dedicated to helping business professionals and their organizations acquire the knowledge, skills and behaviors that will help them grow and prosper. To that end, AMA has entered into agreements designed to increase the breadth of our offerings, broaden the scope of our services and enable more people to benefit from our resources.
These arrangements fall into five broad categories:
1. Nonprofit Association Memberships in which AMA and other nonprofit associations offer a variety of benefits to each other'’s members, including preferred pricing on programs, access to management development and business information, exchange of editorial material and development of joint programs. If you are a member of one of these associations, contact your association or call 1-877-566-9441 for more information.
Nonprofit associations currently providing reciprocal benefits with AMA:
Association Forum of Chicagoland
- American Institute for Chemical Engineers
- American Society for Mechanical Engineers
- American Society of Administrative Professionals
- Australian Institute of Management
- Dental Trade Alliance
- International Franchise Association
- Institute of Food Technologists
- Institute of Management Consultants
- National Association of Executive Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- New York Society of Security Analysts
- New Zealand Institute of Management
- Open Compliance and Ethics Group
- Practicing Law Institute
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration
- Society of Plastic Engineers
- Yellow Pages Association
2. Professional Partnerships are relationships designed to bring the advantages of AMA’s proven management development training to underserved populations and nonprofits.
Organizations currently working with AMA in this arena:
- Institute of International Education (IIE)
- TEC International
- Leader to Leader Institute
- National Principals Institute @ Fordham University
- SCORE - "Consultants to America’s Small Business"
3. Sponsorships provide companies and organizations the opportunity to use AMA programs or AMA communications channels to provide educational or business services to AMA customers and members. Check our upcoming events to sponsor:
Companies working with AMA as sponsors or program partners:
- National Leadership Forum on Global Challenges
- Siegel & Gale
4. Member Resources offer management and career development products and services to AMA members.
- Companies providing such services now:
- Association for Professionals in Business Management
- Five O’Clock Club
- Hertz Rent-A-Car
- Palo Alto Software
- Reuters Business Insights
- Soundview Executive Book Summaries
5. Media Partnerships involve cooperative programs of cross-promotion with print, broadcast or electronic organizations.
Media companies currently working with AMA:
- American City Business Journals
- PR News
For more information about Partnership or Sponsorship opportunities with AMA, please contact Sponsorship Manager Doug Sohn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-903-8549.