Procrastination to Productivity: 6 Ways to Get Started, Get More Done and Have More Energy
Do you find yourself putting off important tasks to the last possible minute?
The truth is that procrastination affects both your career and your personal life. Side effects include missed opportunities, stress, anxiety, resentment, and guilt.
This webinar exposes the root causes of procrastination behaviors and hands you a number of easy-to-use tools you can use to overcome them and become far more productive.
webinar(s) available starting between
For assistance registering more than
people, please call
What You Will Learn
- How to identify and understand the 4 types of procrastination behaviors that can control your actions
- How to create times in your day that are focused on creative or strategic thinking so that you can get done your most important tasks and still have time for innovation
- The "magic bullet phrase" that will get you to take action when you are tempted to put off getting started on a deliverable
- 3 practical techniques you can do in your office or cubicle to change your energy state when you feel tired and don’t feel like getting started on a task that requires mental effort
- Tricks that will bypass your brain’s resistance to developing new habits so you can ensure that your new habits stick
- Guidelines for moving past indecision so you can make decisions swiftly and meet deadlines
- Tips for eliminating the fear of "what other people think" so you don’t hesitate to put your work out for a lot of people to see
- Ways to refocus after distractions and maintain clarity about what is most important for you to accomplish
- How to identify the signs of procrastination in others’ behavior
Here’s your chance to learn how to stop procrastinating and take charge of your personal and professional life… so register now!
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will:
- Understand self-talk and analyze its impact on motivation
- Use personal awareness to prioritize actions and diminish procrastination
- Develop an internal dialogue to support the accomplishment of goals
- Plan and integrate a plan of action to increase motivation and reduce procrastination
How AMA Webinars Work
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your office without the need for travel costs and time.
Because the webinar is live, you can ask our expert questions via online chat during the program. In addition, we will be sending you pre-work approximately one day before the program date via email. Please register early to get these materials which will help guide your learning process!
In addition, paid registrants will have access to an archive of the program for a minimum of one year so that you can refer to it again and again to refresh your memory.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a learning experience for individual attendees with interactive features that might not be appropriate for group participation.
This webinar offers continuing education credits to registered participants. To qualify for CEU credits, you must register for and attend the live event using your individual log-in ID for the full 90 minutes and participate in all of the polling exercises. Archived/On Demand webinars do not qualify for CEUs.
About the Presenters