Many women go through their entire lives frustrated and unhappy with the sound of their voices.
The simple truth is that a woman’s voice is just not as strong as a man’s. Women need their own, unique vocal tools and skills to be heard and achieve greater success in business.
This webcast is for women (but men are also welcome) and examines the female voice from its liabilities to its assets. Vocal expert Joni Wilson will discuss the top voice complaints—everything from “my voice is too weak” to “my voice sounds young and nobody takes what I say seriously.”
Wilson not only names the problems, she digs deeply into the causes and effects of those issues and gives you tools you can use to create a voice that will demand attention and catapult your career.
- How to create a strong telephone voice that will demand attention.
- Five easy steps to take your voice from boring to dynamic.
- Simple tips to keep vocal strain at a minimum.
- How to handle accents and dialects to avoid that dreaded “voice profiling” by clients and colleagues (being judged by the sound of your voice).
- Six steps that keep your voice healthy and happy even when you are not.
- Ways to handle your stage fright and performance anxiety.
And best of all, you will learn the secrets of creating a voice even you will love.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Joni Wilson is an internationally recognized voice expert, professional speaker, and best-selling author with over 18 years experience training voices. She has personally trained both speaking and singing voice’s including business executives from major corporations and even an American Idol finalist. She is the creator of the 3-Dimensional Voice® Training System—a cutting-edge voice method so effective it is changing the lives of speakers, entertainers and business professionals all over the world. Wilson is the author of a number of books, including The Voice of Success. A Woman’s Guide to a Powerful and Persuasive Voice.