Understanding the Grit and Determination Underpinning Achievement
In a competitive marketplace and entrepreneurial world, even modest improvement can mean the difference between success and failure.
New research has revealed some common traits of the super successful.
This webcast provides you with insight into these little understood characteristics and offers an in-depth look at practical changes you can make to be more successful at work, home, and at play. Join APA-credentialed psychologist Thomas E. (Ted) Boyce on this journey of passion, perseverance, and self-discovery.
- Knowledge of what psychological research has revealed about success
- Introduction to a 4-component model for building success
- Understanding of how the model can be used to develop managerial competencies
- An application of the model for self-improvement
- An application of the model for work team improvement
- Knowledge of how to obtain a more comprehensive understanding of the psychology of success for continuous improvement
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Thomas E. (Ted) Boyce , Ph.D. is principal of the Center for Behavioral Safety, LLC, and was previously a professor of psychology at the University of Nevada, Reno. Dr. Boyce is a sought-after conference speaker, educator, author, and executive coach who was recently selected as one of the Top 10 culture change experts you should pay attention to by recruiter.com. And, together with Phil Hineline, he pioneered the instructional method called Interteaching, which has since been rigorously researched and more widely used in college instruction with great success. Dr. Boyce has authored articles in dozens of publications, including Motivated Magazine, Journal of Organizational Behavior Management, and the Training Journal. He is the author of the book The Psychology of Leadership: Awaken Your Work Culture’s Full Potential in 2 Science-Based Steps. Dr. Boyce is a member of the American Psychological Association, the American Psychological Society, and the Association for Behavior Analysis International and a certified MBTI® facilitator.