The Art of Business Improv: Embrace Change and Lead Dynamic Teams
Feb 14, 2019
Learn How Improvisation Can Positively Impact Every Business Situation
This high-energy, interactive session demonstrates the tenets of improvisation and how they link to business in an incredibly entertaining and thought-provoking way.
Delivered by Chicago-trained elite improv veteran (and author of Getting to "Yes And": The Art of Business Improv) Bob Kulhan, you’ll discover how Business Improv® techniques strengthen a skill set directly related to team trust, communication, creativity & innovation, influence, networking, adaptive problem solving, and conflict management.
Improvisation thrives at the moment when strategy meets execution.
It works because this approach addresses real-world business challenges. Bob’s secret recipe combines the psychology behind decision-making with the very best aspects of our own brand of customized, high-energy, experiential learning, which drives measurable and sustainable ROI.
- How to create a work environment that enables others to feel comfortable with creativity
- Advice for developing an aptitude for operating with a collaborative team
- Ways to integrate ideas quickly while balancing reactions thoughtfully
- How to proactively detect and respond to changes in your work environment
- Tips to effectively shape interactions while being considerate of style, interest, culture, and focus of others in the exchange
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Bob Kulhan is President, CEO, and Founder of Business Improv, an innovative consultancy that specializes in experiential learning and serves an international roster of blue-chip firms. He is also an Adjunct Professor at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business and Columbia Business School. A performer with over 23 years of stage credits, he has trained with a long list of legendary talents, including Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. His work has been featured by such outlets as CNN, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, the Financial Times, Slate, and the Wall Street Journal. He is the author of Getting to “Yes And…”: The Art of Business Improv.
*Business Improv is a registered trademark of Business Improvisations, LLC.