Leading With Kindness: How Good People Consistently Get Superior Results
Jan 24, 2019
Old-fashioned images of corporate callousness and greed have been replaced by a gentler, more humane perspective of great leadership. But how does one define "kindness" in business?
And what is the best way to "use" this deceptively complex notion as a guiding principle to lead an organization successfully into the future?
Far from presenting a naive idea of kindness, this Webcast explores the surprising attributes successful "kind" leaders share. Attend this insightful hour to learn how they use kindness to:
- motivate employees, committee members, and others
- recognize unique talents while nurturing all employees
- establish a supportive and productive work environment
- drive continuous organizational growth
- adapt and guide employees through periods of change
- stimulate calculated "stretch" and risk-taking
In a nutshell, you'll discover how leaders can use sincerity, honesty, and respect for the good of their organizations as a roadmap to success.
This enlightening discussion will be followed by an interactive session-where we will address specific questions asked by members of the audience!