Keys to Improving Project Team Performance Using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
Jan 24, 2019
This webcast will present an overview of personality type and how the different types can be leveraged to form a team that harnesses the best of all of them.
- How Project managers can use personality type to drive project team performance
- The four MBTI(R) dichotomies and how they relate to project management
- How knowledge of the MBTI assessment can help you realize outstanding project results when you have no formal authority
- Personality type and its role in managing multi-cultural project teams
While attending this program is FREE, reservations are required.
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Linda Kirby, Ph.D. is a consultant, trainer, and writer. She consults with organizations, designs training programs, develops training materials, and delivers training for organizations, with a focus on organizational change, leadership development, and team effectiveness. She is a certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® practitioner, applying the MBTI® instrument nationally and internationally. She has written and edited a number of books and chapters, including The Challenge of Change in Organizations, Developing Leaders, and Introduction to Type. In addition, she is coauthor of Type and Culture.
Robert Smith is the director of Canadian Operations of Gershenson & Associates, Inc., a management consulting firm. He has more than 20 years of experience with information systems, technical consulting, training and staff development and project management.
* Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, MBTI, the MBTI logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the U.S. and other countries.