In this webcast, Judith Humphrey provides clear, actionable guidance to help you reach your full leadership potential in all impromptu moments. The webcast will show you how to influence and inspire in meetings, elevator chats, corridor conversations, networking events, mentoring conversations, job interviews, and Q As. All these are opportunities to shine and have your voice heard.
- Discover the power of impromptu moments
- Move from "winging it" to preparation
- Collect your thoughts "in the moment"
- Speak with a simple, clear and persuasive message
- Avoid "ums" and "ahs" and use the right words at the right time
- Master improv techniques that enable you to listen and respond
- Strengthen your physical presence, including breath, voice and body language
- Pick the moments when you can shine as an impromptu leader
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Judith Humphrey is the founder of The Humphrey Group, Inc., a global communications firm that teaches leaders at all levels how to influence and inspire. The company has a pioneering women’s program called Taking the Stage. It has helped over a half million women around the world strengthen their leadership skills and move forward in their careers. The Humphrey Group is headquartered in Toronto and has offices in Calgary, Vancouver and Mexico City. The firm works with clients all over the world, including many Fortune 500 companies. Judith is also the author of three books: Speaking as a Leader: How To Lead Every Time You Speak (2012), Taking the Stage: How Women Can Speak Up, Stand Out, and Succeed (2014), and Impromptu: Leading in the Moment (2017).