How Women Succeed in Competitive Business Environments
Jan 24, 2019
Jump-Start Career Growth by Boosting Your Competitive Skills
- Do you feel that you are more task oriented and perfectionist while the people that are advancing faster than you seem to be focusing on networking and know all the right people?
- Do you feel that there is no one at work who supports you, gives you honest feedback and applauds your success?
- Do you feel you are too nice and well liked yet you aren’t invited to key meetings or don’t get on critical assignments?
Women leaders tend to be caught between impossible choices – trying to conform to traditional masculine leadership behaviors and those of femininity. This situation makes it challenging for women to bring their best self to work which is required if you are going to succeed in today’s highly competitive environments.
It’s like playing in the super bowl wanting to be liked by the opposing team and aspiring to win at the same time.
During this webcast, Kathryn Mayer will take you through a quick assessment to help you understand how you approach competition and your responses will be compared to the results of the 40 successful women she interviewed to write her book, Collaborative Competition™: A Woman’s Guide to Succeeding by Competing.
Then she will provide a proven strategic approach to competition and how to form partnerships which will jump start your career growth.
- Gain a snapshot of your current approach to competition and competitive situations
- Identify a strategic mindset and a personalized, healthy approach to competition
- Learn how to form partnerships within competitive environments that will enhance your performance and reduce stress.