How to Develop and Implement a New Business Model
Jan 24, 2019
The Boston Consulting Group gives you a solid overview of what’s involved in planning and initiating a business model development project.Within an uncertain and ever-changing business environment, many formerly successful business models are showing signs of extreme stress or failing altogether.
For most companies, innovation is the key to driving growth, value for shareholders, and competitive advantage. Companies need not only innovative products and processes but also business models.
The development of a new business model is a significant task, requiring resources, time and risk. This Webcast gives you a solid overview of what’s involved in planning and initiating a business model development project.
- Ways to diagnose your current model: understanding compromises/limitations
- How to apply lessons from other industries to yours
- How to develop innovative business model options
- Key success factors: Lessons from successful innovators
- Ways to develop and apply evaluation criteria
- How to build capabilities and platforms for innovating business models