Getting It Done While Getting Along: How to Overcome Your Co-Workers' Poor Habits
Jan 24, 2019
"Never attribute to malice what could be explained by stupidity." R. Hanlon
Today's workplace is often filled with needless hassles, interruptions and time-wasters, mostly caused by two things:
- people don't know better
- they are not held accountable.
A special presentation for Administrative Professionals week, this webcast can help you have more time and less hassle in your day by exposing and problem solving several common productivity issues and bad habits often found in today's work environment.
- How to lessen your irritation caused by other’s poor habits/etiquette
- Overcoming poor office etiquette habits
- How to avoid bad email etiquette habits
- Four poor phone etiquette habits
- Eliminating unproductive meeting habits