Creating a Culture of Excellence in Your Organization
Jan 24, 2019
Understanding What Stops Us from Being Our Best
Most companies talk about excellence, but what does that really mean?
This webcast gives you a concise starting point to understand the specific attitudes and practices needed to develop and maintain a culture of excellence. Drawing on years of study and decades of experience, this program examines the five core qualities of excellence and offers advice on achieving it within your organization.
In this entertaining and enlightening program, Harry Paul will explain how to give and be your best in each of these five critical dimensions and foster excellence in your organization and in your life.
- Learn how to create a culture of excellence where everyone is giving and being their best.
- Understanding that excellence is an inside out proposition; that excellence is not how you are measured against others but how you stack up against your potential; and that there is no silver or bronze medal for excellence. Excellence is your best. Anything less is less.
- Using the five qualities of excellence that help attain and maintain excellence at work and at home.
- How to keep excellence from being kidnapped and replaced by average.
- So what? The next steps to maintain excellence and banish average forever.
- All the above leads to increased performance, unique customer experiences, and higher employee engagement.
Join us to learn about tools, action steps, and hear examples to help you achieve professional and personal excellence.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Harry Paul has over 30 years of business experience in sales, marketing, and management training. He served as a senior vice president for the Ken Blanchard Companies, where he worked closely with Dr. Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute Manager. He is the bestselling coauthor of a number of books, including FISH!, INSTANT Turnaround, REVVED!, and his latest, Who Kidnapped Excellence?