5 Ways to Grow Your Business in a Slowing Economy
Jan 24, 2019
How Grow Your Business in Any Climate
- Are you looking for new ways to grow your business— especially during uncertain economic times?
- Do you face stiff competition from existing and new players in your industry?
- Are your resources squeezed in each new budget cycle?
- Would you like additional tools to assess plausible growth strategies?
In this interactive Webcast you’ll discover a number of proven strategies to effectively monetize existing company assets. In addition, you’ll see how to identify and investigate new opportunities to spur business growth—even during periods of economic turbulence.
Many companies have kick-started “blockbuster” products once they aligned resources in new ways. This Webcast shows you how to make your own organic growth initiatives a reality.
The webcast will explore the underlying processes companies have used to foster organic growth initiatives in the recent past. These include details on:
- Implementing internal analysis tools for more flexible business planning during volatile budgeting cycles
- Leveraging licensing and alliances as growth strategies
- Harvesting brands and systems for capital-efficient growth
- Developing systems for an effective Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) program
- Implementing best practices for stimulating creativity and innovation within your company
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Andrew J. Sherman, ESQ. is a partner in Dickstein Shapiro, LLP. He focuses his practice on issues affecting business growth for companies at all stages, including developing strategies to leverage intellectual property and technology assets, as well as international corporate transactional and franchising matters. He has served as a legal and strategic advisor to dozens of Fortune 500 companies and hundreds of emerging growth companies. Mr. Sherman has represented both U.S. and international clients anywhere from early stage, rapidly growing start-ups, to closely held franchisors and middle market companies, to multibillion-dollar international conglomerates. He also provides counseling on such issues as franchising, licensing, joint ventures, strategic alliances, capital formation, distribution channels, technology development and mergers and acquisitions