Project Management Terminology Quiz
Match the term with the correct numbered response. Correct answers are at the end.
- Amount of time a task can slip without affecting the project end-date
- Series of activities that determines the duration of the project
- Document issued by senior management that formally authorizes the existence of a project
- Ratio of Earned Valued and Actual Cost
- All the work that needs to be done to attain a project's objectives
- An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, has a positive or negative effect on a project's objectives
- Transmitting and receiving information in “real time”
- A defining point of a network; a junction point joined to some or all of the other dependency lines
- Information transmitted to the receiver is delayed
- Elements that involve a relationship between project activities and non-project activities
The information presented here is covered in much greater detail in AMA's Level I Project Management seminars
Project management is a skill that helps provide guidance to your team and employees. Improve your project management skills with this AMA webinar.
5 Skills Every New Manager Needs to Succeed
AMA is one of the most widely recognized leaders in business training, having provided corporate training solutions
for over 95 years. From leadership, communication and managerial training
, customer service
and analytical skills, AMA has developed a vast array of content and training solutions to help individuals and organizations achieve business results . Each year, AMA delivers thousands of seminars and courses across the United States. With courses offered in a classroom near you
or live online
, AMA is a flexible, convenient resource for all of your organization's talent development needs. AMA also offers customized solutions based on your specific talent development requirements.