Do you want to be the go-to person for financial analysis and number crunching? What about building solid budgets and advanced financial models? Put your financial acumen on solid ground with this certificate. Plus, get the crucial know-how to quantify risk, analyze trends and make sounder financial decisions.
$3,495 - Save up to 56%!
AMA Certificate in Financial Acumen
For newly-appointed managers who want to tackle and analyze the numbers, build accurate budgets and mitigate risk with financial models to make sounder financial and business decisions.
Upon completion, you will have the competencies and a solid foundation to help you:
- Deconstruct and analyze financial statements, decipher financial ratios and articulate financial terms more impactfully
- Prepare well-planned budgets to highlight crucial variables impacting cost and revenue
- Build financial forecasting models to better quantify risk, identify trends and evaluate patterns to make sound financial and business decisions.
3 AMA Seminars to be completed within 24 months from purchase date.
- AMA’s Course on Financial Analysis
- AMA’s Comprehensive Budgeting Workshop
- AMA's Advanced Financial Forecasting and Modeling Workshop
Maximum Accreditation/Continuing Education Credits Awarded upon Completion:
4.8 CEUs – 48 PDUs – 42 CPEs – 45.6 CCMs
Note: Professional credits awarded vary—Check individual seminars for details.
Call-in offer only. Please call 800-262-9699