Small business leadership training
Expand the potential for growth by extending professional learning opportunities to your organization.
Help your staff get the latest skills, tools and know-how to do their jobs effectively and deliver results. AMA Small Business Membership provides your organization access to our world-class seminars and a full range of workforce solutions for small business and training resources:
Small Business Membership benefits
- Two free AMA seminars for any employee in your organization (member price of $2,495 or less)
- Preferred member pricing on all seminars
- $500 discount on the daily training rate of one AMA on-site multi-day seminar
- Access to featured web content with informative articles of both timely and practical information on business issues
- Up to 25% savings on last-minute seating offers of popular seminars
- 10% discount on meeting room rentals at Executive Conference Centers
- Invitations to podcasts, special events and participation in member surveys
Subscriptions to members-only publications
- AMA Quarterly: a print journal containing articles and editorials on emerging trends, developments and best practices
- Talent Playbook: a monthly eNewsletter with insights and resources to help you develop your talent
Small Business Membership Fee: $2,295
Small Business Membership is available to organizations with fewer than 250 employees and less than $25 million in revenue. All other organizations should see the Corporate Membership plan.