Become an AMA Small Business Member
Expand the potential for growth by extending professional learning opportunities to your organization.
AMA Small Business Membership provides your organization access to our world-class seminars and a full range of workforce solutions for small business and training resources:
Small Business Membership is available to organizations with fewer than 250 employees and less than $25 million in revenue. All other organizations should see the Corporate Membership plan.
Small Business Membership benefits
- Two FREE AMA seminars— choose from 75+ live online courses
- Preferred member pricing on all seminars for all employees
- Quarterly survey insights from exclusive members-only surveys
- Invitations to special events and participation in member surveys
- Blog (AMA Playbook)—Brief, timely articles with valuable tips and insights to help you stay engaged, informed and productive
- Web events—AMA’s online learning opportunities include web events you can access anytime, anywhere, such as:
- OnDemand Courses
- Complimentary Webcasts
- Subscriptions to Members-Only publications:
- AMA Quarterly: a print journal containing articles and editorials on emerging trends, developments, and best practices
- Talent Playbook: a monthly enewsletter with insights and resources to help you develop your talent