How High-Performing Teams Make Quick Decisions, Hold Fewer Meetings, and Get Way More Done
How to Boost Productivity AND Eliminate Time-Wasting Meetings!
The world is moving faster than ever. Speed is the new name of the game. How much more could you and your team get done if decisions weren't over-analyzed and time spent inside meetings was cut in half?
High-performing managers everywhere are freeing up hours of time for their teams by ruthlessly rethinking which meetings are vital, and which ones slow down decision making and action.
In this webinar, you'll learn a step by step guide for resolving decisions quickly and powerfully. You'll understand once and for all, when a meeting is necessary and when it's not.
webinar(s) available starting between
For assistance registering more than
people, please call
What You Will Learn
- How to reach quick and innovative decisions without so many meetings
- A more effective way of getting buy-in for important decisions
- A simple framework for reducing decision-making anxiety
- A radical new definition for the modern meeting and its core purpose
- How to make the most intelligent decisions by battling groupthink
- The one common attitude that all high-performance teams have
- A dangerously effective brainstorming tool
Join us and gain powerful tactical tools for taking control of days filled with time-wasting meetings!
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize when a meeting is not the best means to accomplish your purpose
- Manage and maintain control of the agenda
- Identify and respond to unforeseen changes in group or individual behavior
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your office without the need for travel costs and time.
Because the webinar is live, you can ask our expert questions via online chat during the program. In addition, your registration includes learning aids and other helpful materials that will be provided to you approximately one week before the program date via email. Please download and review the PDF files before the program.
In addition, you will have access to an archive of the program for a minimum of one year so that you can refer to it again and again to refresh your memory.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
This webinar offers continuing education credits to registered participants. To qualify for CEU credits, you must register for and attend the live event using your individual log-in ID for the full 90 minutes and participate in all of the polling exercises. Archived/On Demand webinars do not qualify for CEUs.
About the Presenters