Crash Course in Solving Employee Performance Problems
Learn Tactics for Bringing Out the Best in Everyone
Underperformance, disengagement, chronic lateness, a lack of accountability, or problem behaviors from the dramatic to disruptive are just some of the challenges that you have to face when you are managing a team of individuals.
These types of employee performance problems can take up most of your time and are certain to drain your energy. Ignoring these issues is not a solution!
Performance issues aren’t just the manager’s problem. Left unresolved they can become a virus that affects the motivation and output of the entire work team.
This webinar offers proactive approaches for spotting problems early and specific tactics to deal with a wide variety of performance issues that can fester in your team.
webinar(s) available starting between
For assistance registering more than
people, please call
What You Will Learn
Solutions to employee performance problems aren’t always easy—but they are usually possible.
To start, this program will help you to identify the factors that affect employee performance and understand the leading causes of performance problems. Then, the webinar will hand you proven strategies and tactics for turning around problem performers, including:
- A step-by-step process for giving performance feedback to unfreeze behavior and accelerate change
- Seven causes of employee performance problems—and what to do about them
- Strategies for taking the emotion out of “charged” performance conversations
- Two factors that you absolutely must pay attention to when dealing with a performance problem
- A positive, five-step process for working with a “problem child”
- A Performance Problem checklist to keep you focused and on track in solving performance problems
Join us and learn how to take ownership of your employees’ behaviors, master touchy performance conversations, and lead productive follow-up talks to achieve higher levels of collaboration, engagement, accountability, and loyalty.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop strategies to manage poor performance
- Use effective communication techniques to empower employees
- Understand reward recognition and feedback
- Create a culture that fosters high performance and expectations
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your office without the need for travel costs and time.
Because the webinar is live, you can ask our expert questions via online chat during the program. In addition, we will be sending you pre-work approximately one day before the program date via email. Please register early to get these materials that will help guide your learning process!
In addition, paid registrants will have access to an archive of the program for a minimum of one year so that you can refer to it again and again to refresh your memory.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a learning experience for individual attendees with interactive features that might not be appropriate for group participation.
This webinar offers continuing education credits to registered participants. To qualify for CEU credits, you must register for and attend the live event using your individual log-in ID for the full 90 minutes and participate in all of the polling exercises. Archived/on-demand webinars do not qualify for CEUs.
About the Presenters