Body Language Basics for Managers: How to Read Your Employees' Nonverbal Signals
Learn How to Decode Body Language Now!
Everyday interactions are filled with secret nonverbal cues just waiting to be understood. In fact, research shows that an amazing 60–80% of our communication is nonverbal.
As a manager, understanding nonverbal communication will give you a decisive advantage in every business deal, negotiation, and interaction.
When you understand body language, you’ll have the powerful ability to understand more about the person you are speaking with and what they truly mean.
So just what is it that others are telling you with their gestures and expressions?
In this course, we will explore how the face and body express emotions. We’ll even give you a few clues you can use to detect when others are lying to you. You’ll see real life examples and get tons of practical tips that you will be able to use right away.
Based on 20 years of research, the founders of the World’s #1 Body Language Training for Business will explain how to interpret the key signals you’ve overlooked in the past. Patryk and Kasia Wezowski will inspire you to make a difference in the world around you by using a simple and innovative system that makes every personal interaction more powerful and meaningful.
How powerful is this communication tool? For one, they used this system to accurately predict the outcome of the last U.S. presidential election. In addition, this method has been taught in 15 countries to managers who now are able to know what someone is thinking without speaking.
Put this webinar on your must-do list and sign up now!
webinar(s) available starting between
For assistance registering more than
people, please call
What You Will Learn
- How to get a quick read on 101 of the most common body language positions
- Ways to use 20 "Power Positions" to radiate charisma and authority
- How to detect when somebody is lying to you or hiding something
- 6 easy categories to use nonverbal communication at work and in your private life
- Tactics for making a strong impression in presentations
- Ways to get the upper hand in negotiations by responding nonverbally
- 5 key principles for accurately interpreting nonverbal signals
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how body language is an important mode of communication
- Use body language more effectively to increase your personal impact
- Interpret and read the nonverbal signals of others
- Apply body language in various business situations
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your office without the need for travel costs and time.
Because the webinar is live, you can ask our experts questions via online chat during the program. In addition, we will be sending you pre-work approximately one day before the program date via email. Please register early to get these materials which will help guide your learning process!
In addition, paid registrants will have access to an archive of the program for a full year so you can turn to it again and again to refresh your memory.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
No continuing education credits are available to participants of this program.
About the Presenters